We have embarked on collaboration with local skills and training institutes for student internships programmes. The students under training could be assigned to our company for industrial training or internship for the period as required in their course curriculum.
In return, we offer comprehensive on the job experience and skills training for the students, with our structured departmental rotation schedules and mentoring from our experienced technicians. With this we are able to maximise the exposure of real working situations and experience to the students, in their respective studying fields.
At this juncture we welcome students from the field of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, fabrication and welding to join us.
For the past years we have collaborated with these esteemed establishments:
- Pusat Latihan Teknologi Tinggi (Adtec) Bintulu
- Akademi Binaan Malaysia
- Giatmara Kota Samarahan
- International College Of Advanced Technology Sarawak (I-Cats)
- Pusat Pembangunan Kemahiran Sarawak
- Politeknik Mukah Sarawak
- Politeknik Kuching Sarawak
- Swinburne University Of Technology Sarawak Campus
- UCSI University Sarawak Campus
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka